TANKMEN TANKMEN

Greatest animation?

Oh yes! gimmie more! this is one of the most simple yet entertaining flashes i have ever seen!!

Killing Spree VI Killing Spree VI

nooooo! >:O

WTF! I waited 2 years for this one (which was great by the way) and NOW I have to wait another 2 years to see (hopfuly) the final!
good points-
characters, violence, the menu, the credits, frame by frame and the blood :)
bad points-
seemed a bit short, need to work on that 3-d( but I couldn't do any better :P) and thats it!

wow, my longest reveiw ever! well I guess the movie was soo awsome!

'Boom-Bang-A-Bang' 'Boom-Bang-A-Bang'

oh noes :(

how dare you kill little chics!!! :'( alough it involves the killing of my fav kind of animal(bird-parrots) it was really good! keep up the good work!

(2006) Sneaky Sneaky (2006) Sneaky Sneaky

OMG

knox!! I thought you were never gonna finish this movie!!! It rocks! I gave it mah babies

Do you like cheese? Do you like cheese?

OMGNUKES

THAT WAS THE BEST FLASH EVER AND KJ! YOUR NEVER GONNA GET THAT BJ NOW!!!! HAHA

Killing Spree V Killing Spree V

OMG

OMG... your movies are just the best! in other movies you used the 3-d when it wasnt needed but this movie is just so perfect!!!
you rock master samus

=when claymen attack= =when claymen attack=

what to say.....

practice, use 15 fps, claymation is hard, you should try flash animation. it wasn't really that well done. and one more thing! there is only one person on NG who can do claymation thats KNOX!

SoniKaoS responds:

Only knox? What about-
Neonfox
Toxicbomb
Gamecubicle

And my 15fps animations look crap.

A Town Called Malice #2 A Town Called Malice #2

cool

how do u make these!!! they are really good!

triplustwo responds:

Wow. This'll be a long answer... Get 3d Movie Maker for windows, it's an ancient windows 95 game and not sold in shops anymore, you'll have to go to ebay or something. Then go to v3dmm.com to download the "V" modification. THEN download "Python" so you can make your own skins. At this point take about 6 months time to learn how to use each of these tools properly, THEN download Hypercam v.2 and work that out (easy) a viola! Import the file into flash and there you go.

It's that easy. (sigh)

Drawing Contest #5 Drawing Contest #5

come on!!

player two coz he draws like this!! ;p and this (**) hes so crap but hes great! whats a santa!?(i know ...gary!)

(2006) Klay Valentines (2006) Klay Valentines

knox!

whats happening to you knox!? your losing your toucxh and i sort of hated the klaykamping but your still my most favrit author!